About the Graduate Programme
Our graduates gain experience and business knowledge through involvement in projects and on-the-job training, accompanied by a coaching programme to ensure each graduate develops to their full potential. We also try our best to match projects and deliverables to the growth areas of the person, to ensure optimal learning.
As part of the Graduate Programme you will:
- Receive formal training in the field of User-Centered Analysis and Design (also known as User Experience Design), Digital Health and other specialisations.
- Be placed directly into a project role on a 12-month programme, where we will gradually increase your level of responsibility.
- Work with industry experts as mentors and coaches.
- Work on local and international projects.
- Get an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others through Sand Dollar Design’s Corporate Social Investment (CSI) initiatives.
What types of degrees are we looking for:
- Interaction Design
- Information Systems and Information Design
- Behavioral Economics
- Industrial Engineering
- Visual Design / Graphic Design
- Public Health (Masters)
- Medicine (MBChB)
- Masters in Business Administration
- Any post graduate degree related to Digital, Design or Management Consulting
In order to qualify for the Graduate Programme, you must meet the following criteria:
- Completed or currently completing a 3-year degree/ postgraduate studies at a recognised University.
- Must be a South African citizen under the age of 27 (exceptions may be made for Post-Graduate Graduates).
- Have achieved a minimum 65% average in your final year (across your major subjects).
- Be willing to relocate to Johannesburg if necessary.
The internship programme has the following aims:
- to guide the intern in the transition from the academic world to the practical reality of the corporate world
- to present the intern with the opportunity to develop self-sufficiency, responsibility, and accountability
- to present varied experiences which will enable the intern to develop his/her adaptability and communication skills, and
- to encourage the development and ensure the intern accepts responsibility for the continuing development of his/her own competence.
- To identify strong candidates for future permanent employment within the organisation
As a leading Experience Design company in South Africa, we understand the importance of investing in people. We are always on the lookout for intelligent, motivated and customer-focused individuals to join our fantastic team.
To apply, please complete the form below