What types of degrees are we looking for
Interaction Design, Information Systems and Information Design, Informatics, Behavioural Economics, Psychology, Visual Design / Graphic Design and any post-graduate degree related to Digital, Design, Management Consulting.
As part of the Graduate Programme you will:
- Receive formal training in the field of User-Centered Analysis and Design (also known as User Experience Design), Digital Health and other specialisations.
- Be placed directly into a project role on a 12-month programme, where we will gradually increase your level of responsibility.
- Work with industry experts as mentors and coaches.
- Work on local and international projects.
- Get an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others through Sand Dollar Design’s Corporate Social Investment (CSI) initiatives.
We are always on the lookout for exceptional talent across a range of roles. If you are interested, please complete the form below.